Pages:

Home           About Pam     Food     Animals     Positivity     Miscellaneous

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Cats ~ What They Mean To Me

Hello again, today's topic is going to be about my cats and what they mean to me, I have met a lot of different people here at school, some cat people, some dog people, and some who love both, and some who don't like either. For those who fit into the categories of dog, and neither, they seem to be under the impression that cats only live to exact their rule over the human race. While this is true for many a cat, they have very separate personalities and not all of them hate humans and are completely independent, this starts me on my cat Sage.
Sage is one of those cats that goes completely against the typical cat stereotype, she loves people, she loves laps, and she just in general loves. The only way I can think of her as a normal cat is that she doesn't care that you want to sleep in some day, if it's past 7am she had better be fed immediately or she will kneed your bladder until you do so. My mom and I always say that her perfect place to live would be a nursing home with so many willing laps and beds to lay on. My other favorite part of Sage is the fact that she sounds like she's purring when she's simply breathing, so it tends to sound like she's constantly happy, but the best part is that when she is actually purring you can hear it from quite a distance away.

Now onto MY cat Mr. Bibblesworth (female)
Meet Bibbles, she is what my mom likes to call "Pam in cat form". Bibbles personality reflects mine almost perfectly. She mostly just eats, sleeps, and lays around happily, and she doesn't enjoy strenuous activity. She is definitely what I would consider the stereotypical cat, she is very independent and thinks very highly of herself. Which brings me to Pumpkin, my least favorite.
Pumpkin is our rudest cat, she hates me with a deep burning passion and to be honest sometimes is goes both ways. Gosh forbid I enter the same room as her, much less Bibbles entering the same room. She is very very stereotypical for a cat. She considers herself to be at the top of the totem pole in the house, she's very independent and I truly believe her life goal is to rule the human race. With all that said I still consider her one of my cats, there are moments, as with any cat, where you feel loved by her, it's not often, but it can and most likely will happen once she gets to know you.

All in all, I love my cats, personalities and all, I find that people who dislike cats have probably not owned one or have had and incredibly horrid experience with a singular cat, or are lying.



No comments:

Post a Comment