Pages:

Home           About Pam     Food     Animals     Positivity     Miscellaneous

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Let Me Introduce Myself

         

           Hi there, my name is Pam, I'm a "Junior" Transfer student at Drake university and I have a multitude of life passions including but not limited to; cats & dogs (animals in general), food, and positivity. 

          Let's start with the cats and dogs, I have always been raised as an animal lover my entire life, after moving into our first how my family got our first pets, a cat and a dog, that soon morphed into 3 cats and 1 dog. After our dog passed we went a long time with just the cats, but soon after too much time of being dog-less we decided to start fostering for our local doberman rescue, Illinois Doberman Rescue. I have come to love the breed more than anything and have very strong feelings about the 'aggressive breeds', I don't doubt that I will make a post about those feelings in the future. We have fostered 8+ dogs within the year of us fostering, and 5 cats 3 of which were young kittens. When I return for the Holidays my mother and I plan on fostering more young kittens! I have owned and been around animals all my life and can't wait to share my experiences, tips, and stories with you, and can't wait to hear the same from you all!






         Onto food! If you know me at all then you know that I love food, I mean, let's be honest you can probably tell just by looking at me. Food is a great love of mine, especially Asian food! Now this blog is going to be mostly about food, especially when I'm home from school, I can't cook much here so when I get home I'm going to be cooking up a storm and documenting it all for you! Please do keep in mind though, these recipes will most likely be ones I found for the first time, so you will be getting the results of me trying something for the first time.

          Now when I say positivity I mean it in multiple ways, I've been hearing a lot of stuff about fatspo, thinspo, and fitspo, and there's also body positivity. BUT I want people to be able to focus on "me positivity," people need to be more positive about themselves in general. So I'll be sharing my own adventures in beginning to love myself as is, and trying to not be negative about myself like I have been a lot lately. This will also include my own posts about workouts I'm trying out, and any beauty tips coming from this naturally curly girl!


So that's what this blog will be mostly about, now I can't guarantee that this'll be all that's on here, I can't even guarantee constant posting, but what I can guarantee is that there'll be plenty of recipes when I'm home, plenty of cat stories when I'm home, and plenty of positivity when I'm going through highs and lows of my self esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment